Are you a people person?
If so, we want you on our team. People like talking to you. You’re a problem solver, self-starter, and keen negotiator. You understand that good customer relationships are vital for business. You make a great first impression. People like working with you because you’re reliable, energetic, and most of all, fun. If this is you, we’d love to meet you.
The Campaign Performance Analyst is responsible for creating performance reports and optimizing digital ad campaigns for custom content programs and driving audiences to those programs. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, excellent communication and attention to detail. The Performance Analyst will partner with Ad Operations, Planning and Sales to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction. This role requires communication both with internal and external clients. The candidate must be patient, flexible, enjoy a fast-paced environment, be dedicated to client satisfaction and team-oriented. The Campaign Performance Analyst must also possess superb time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
● Coordinate a regular cadence of updates for Sales and other stakeholders for custom content programs.
● Buy audience on social media platforms, monitor delivery and optimize social campaigns based on clients success metrics
● Interact with internal & external clients and speak to the details of campaign performance.
● Create custom campaign performance reports
● Develop a deep understanding of the client’s campaign goals and provide insights into the campaign.
● Work closely with our in-house studio, The Trust, to support and provide analytics for all custom content programs.
● 2 years minimum of online advertising and analytical experience.
● Ability to multi-task and work efficiently within a fast-paced environment
● Ability to work under tight deadlines
● Understanding of ad-serving technologies. DFP/DFA, Native ad servers a plus.
● Understanding of analytics tools. Omniture, Google Analytics, SimpleReach, IAS, Moat.
● Previous experience with audience development of buying audience on social media platforms a plus.
● Strong organizational and time management skills.
● Strong written and communication skills
● Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision.
● BA/BS preferred
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: MEDIA SALES
Job Category: Sales Ops/Planning/Support Group
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 15898