Are you a people person?
If so, we want you on our team. People like talking to you. You’re a problem solver, self-starter, and keen negotiator. You understand that good customer relationships are vital for business. You make a great first impression. People like working with you because you’re reliable, energetic, and most of all, fun. If this is you, we’d love to meet you.
What are my accountabilities?
Identify new brand partnerships that drive revenue and brand awareness for Mansion Global and Penta, including sponsorships for live events, content partnerships and new audience channels, social partnerships etc.
Prospect client sponsors for live events and update/maintain the pipeline
Work with executive director, brand experience to develop new program ideas for specific clients
Own strategic and tactical relationships with external agencies, 3rd party partners and sponsors
Work within the brand experience team to develop partnerships that enhance our live experiences whether it be by opening new audience channels, interesting client activations or offering unique opportunities to guests onsite.
What do you need from me?
● The ability to create something from nothing.
● Thorough understanding of tools and techniques used in integrated marketing communications.
● A passion for existing customers through creating propositions with 3rd parties and events.
● An expert in partner management and negotiation. Proven ability in securing commercial partnerships that deliver consumer benefits.
● Proven ability to work with internal stakeholders to integrate marketing programs within a business.
● Creative and innovative - the ability to make events and promotions happen.
● Ability to provide thought leadership on how customer engagement can support delivery of business strategy.
● Proven commercial record of developing customer facing strategies.
● Proven experience of managing complex stakeholder environments and revenue models.
● Ability to communicate technical or data led information to the department in an engaging and informative manner.
● Ability to work cross-functionally with internal groups and externally with partners.
● Influencer with a proven ability to get things done through others.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: DJ MEDIA GROUP OFFICE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com