Are you a people person?
If so, we want you on our team. People like talking to you. You’re a problem solver, self-starter, and keen negotiator. You understand that good customer relationships are vital for business. You make a great first impression. People like working with you because you’re reliable, energetic, and most of all, fun. If this is you, we’d love to meet you.
In this role, the Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the Media Sales organization on all day-to day financial operations issues, inquiries and ad-hoc requests as well as sales performance reporting, target setting, tracking and analysis, incentives, and forecasting.
● Respond to sales teams on day-to-day revenue inquiries
● Assure accuracy of Scoreboard, Salesforce.com, and ADW reporting
● Investigate monthly billing/reporting issues on behalf of sales
● Oversee the sales performance reporting process including new employee set-up, hierarchy, and reporting formats
● Collect and prepare revenues for quarterly commissions
● Train sales team on how to use performance tracking systems
● Liaise with IT on data warehouse and data reporting issues
● Liaise with Finance on budgeting, forecasting, and day-to-day expense management
● Liaise with Media Planning teams to ensure proper billing of advertising campaigns
● Handle ad-hoc requests as needed
● 3-4 years minimum experience in a business analysis role
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline preferred
● Advanced Excel skills required
● Exceptional leadership, organizational, creative, presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: REVENUE - OTHER
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com