Sales Engineer, AIPs, Financial Crime, EMEA
As part of our investment plan, we are seeking an exceptional information professional to work within the Risk & Compliance Financial Crime Product Implementation team. The Dow Jones Risk & Compliance Product Implementation Manager is responsible for working directly with customers as well as our third party partners leveraging the Risk & Compliance Financial Crime product suite. This includes providing support to both technical and business users who have integrated the Dow Jones Risk and Compliance Financial Crime product(s) into their workflow.
Other key elements of the role are delivering client implementations on time and within budget. You will be required to lead all activities across the full client delivery lifecycle, including pre and post sales technical support and initial client engagements, the development of Business Requirement Definitions, platform set up including liaison with suppliers and on-going client change management process throughout the duration of the client relationship.
● Act as the primary project implementation contact for customers, responsible for oversight of day-to-day management of Financial Crime product implementations.
● Present solutions and proposals for customer approval and provide training on the final product prior to Go Live.
● Provide Pre and Post sales technical Product and API support
● Drive implementation of Dow Jones products by tracking activity and resolving any problems that might arise and work with External Third Party Partners.
● Responsible for key project deliverables and project planning/budget tracking.
● Provide regular feedback to the Sales and Senior Management team during the implementation phase, escalating any changes that customers want to make that may have commercial implications.
● Manage multiple customer implementations, while maintaining high-levels of customer engagement.
● Assist in the scoping and budget requirements of new implementations and change control projects.
● Ensure that all company and department processes and policies are adhered to.
● Conduct insightful analysis into ongoing or one-time operational issues - highlighting relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
● Understand customer and industry demand and provide feedback to inform functional development of the Dow Jones product suite.
● Relevant professional experience in software implementations and/or screening software solutions preferred.
● Extensive interpersonal & planning skills and cross-group coordination at all levels
● Self-motivated team player
● Ability to work several diverse projects at the same time
● Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
● Ability to clearly define goals/milestones, with a strong track record of delivery
● Excellent problem solving skills for customers' and partners’ issues while consistently providing high levels of customer service.
● Excellent communication, influencing, and collaboration skills
● Experience with project management tools and presentation software desired
● Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred
● High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work in a global team environment.
● Understanding of Internet and Intranet applications, emerging web technologies, and industry trends.
● Experience and knowledge of APIs is a must.
● Ability to utilize effective influencing strategies to gain agreement or commitment to proposed solutions.
● Interest and aptitude to learn new technical systems and applications.
● Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
● Positive outlook on change and flexible approach to team-based work environment and structure.
● Desire to grow with the company.
Reasonable accommodation: Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy - We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets. Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at email@example.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line and provide a brief description of the type of assistance you need. This inbox will not be monitored for application status updates.
Business Area: PIB - RISK & COMPLIANCE
Job Category: Sales
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 39502